12/15/2014

Japanese Hightech TOILET !!!

Hello !! こんにちは!(ko n ni chi wa)

I'm Kazuhei Murakami living in Japan.
I want to introduce Japanese interesting things from Today.

I'm going to introduce Japanese Culture, Food, Spots, About Japan, and Japanese popular things.

At First,
 I'm introduce about Japanese Hightech TOILETs Today.


●A lot of Functions
Japanese Toilets have many functions.
You can just put buttons to flush the water, wash your hips, dry your hips, deodorize, and so on.

●Make Sounds
Have you ever seen the toilet which make sounds ??
In Japan, women don't want to be here the sounds that using toilet, so they put the sounds button, and make noise.

●Have enough Privacy

●Multipurpose Toilets is so useful


If you want to see the real, Please check this movie. :))


Thank you. ありがとう (a ri ga to u)

Please pardon my poor English ><

No comments:

Post a Comment